Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

so where have you been lately?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by D Stump, Jun 26, 2007.

1. recently in england a company decided to dna test produce sausages to see what species was actually in them.

they found human dna and things got interesting.

long story short, a couple [think it was 2 hetro guys] of farmers were murdering prostitutes and feeding the remains to the pigs which were sold, and made into snags.

pigs eat everything including bones. the farmers thought they were getting rid of all the evidence but that wasnt the case.

they had killed over 150 woman.
    a good read for newbies

2. I find that fairly hard to believe. Do you have a link to an article somewhere?
  3. I was thinking the same thing. Thought that was pretty messed up. Been googling like crazy - but that's not new. I've learnt a lot about pig and human dna, and how we have similar blood, organs and diseases. But nothing even close to that story.

These come closest...

The 57-year-old pig farmer is accused of murdering 26 women - all prostitutes and drug addicts

A Canadian farmer is charged with the murder of two of 50 prostitutes who ...
  4. gingi wrote
    my physio returned from england where it was all over their press. he was surprized no one hear has heard of it.

im sure you can find something if you google for it.
  5. you're a good lad joel.

when i hit submit i thought [that's really my job] but i dont have any doubts and i do keep telling you guys im a biatch, so , you know.

thanks mate :LOL:
  6. So he really porked all those prostitutes?
  7. that's great! :LOL: :LOL:

i wonder if the motive was because he didnt want to have to pay em?
  8. No... the motive was he'd run out of pigs to make sausages out of.
  9. Prostitute is probably one of the finer ingedients found in sausage.

10. less harmful than soy beans and offal anyway... thats another thing SOY milk... think about it how the fcuk do you milk a soybean?
  11. Makes me fart though.

Regards, Andrew.
  12. It's easy to tell "r" is next to "t" So it's easy to mistype when you have fart fingers :wink:
  13. eeeek.
    You've just reminded me of a scene out of a movie; either Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels or Snatch.
  14. Your thinkin the kinda part 2 of L-S&2 S B from Madonna's husband there G, Guy Ritchie is his name I think.the movie being Snatch
  15. Thanks Ken.
    The memory's blurry.
    The image is imprinted. :shock: :LOL: