Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

so what sound does your bike make?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Drew, Jun 14, 2006.

1. #1 Drew, Jun 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. mine goes hoooooooooooooondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  3. mine goes " "
  4. my balius used to make a buzzing sound like a bee but my gpx sounds like a throatier bee lol
  5. That was terrible. :eek:
    Even for youtube! :roll:
  6. Reminds me of the old joke about the Yamaha factory rider who developed an affliction where every time he farted it would make the sound "Honda". As you can imagine, this was very embarrassing for him & for the Yamaha bosses. He went to a number of Doctors but none could explain why his farts would make the sound "Honda". Finally he went to a Chinese herbalist who after hearing the Yamaha rider describe the symptoms asked him to open his mouth and after looking inside said:
    <Chinese accent on>"Hah, you haff abcess on toof!"
    Yamaha rider says "Why would a problem with my tooth make my farts make the Honda sound?"
    Chinese doctor says "Evrybody know abcess make the fart go Honda!"

:oops: Sorry!
  7. Two strokes go MING MING

Four strokes go BROM BROM
  8. Same as the Concord when breaking the sound barrier and if I ever get out of the city traffic look out you lot!
  9. I agree with what Drew said.

"Mine goes"

The rider however goes "get of the @#$%ign way you @#$%heads I'm coming through"

Only sometimes though :)
  10. Cackle cackle :wink:
  11. Mine says,

"Bwwaaaaaa ya dumb ass bastard, paying 20 grand for me when you coulda paid it off the mortgage....an all these extra bits, wtf is that all about? not good enough for you as standard eh? well let me tell you dumpkopf,you can't improve on pure aryan technology, none of that slant eyed tin crap, wtf did they do in the war eh? now just point me at Poland and do as I say........"
  12. Poland? How did they go in the war?
    Oh that's right. They ran to Romania.
    Is that why they're fast?
  13. Well mine goes a very lound MING MING
  14. Mine starts out der doong der doong der doong

and then goes: Waaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrp! (ed) :cool:
  15. You know that Crazy Frog ring tone....mine sounds nothing like that. With the baffles out all I can hear for the rest of the day is a ringing noise in the ears!
  16. Mine is just sexy. :cool: :LOL:
  17. My GTR sounds like a WRX unfortunately....

Regards, Andrew.
  18. i thought 2 bangers went DING DING DING! my bike goes burble burble burble WAAAAAAAAAAP WAAAAAAAAP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.

or the cb250 very quietly goes boom ba doom doom broom da doom doom. broom. :LOL:
  19. Lucky you, mine sounds like those Roar Power things you used to put on dragster bikes in the 70's and 80's.

Has obviously also been referred to as a chainsaw or lawn mower ...