Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So what really happened after Death Star was Blown up.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Dante, May 23, 2006.

1. #1 Brendan Carley, May 23, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. HAhah ah AHAHA AA :LOL: that is GOLD
  3. that is very good :) worth the download
  4. lol star wars sucks
  5. That is so F@$%ing funny.
  6. very funny

7. OMG, I just played that and then had an audience gathered around all laughing. V.v.v funny
  8. That is great

:grin: :idea:
  9. You Tube is an excellent site.
  10. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :applause: :applause: :applause: funniest star wars parady I ever seen,sounds like 1 of the voices from cartoon American dad or Family guy,superb stuff,may the force be with you,always :dance:
  11. :LOL:
    lol @ vader crying over padame

"I love you too":rofl:
  12. That was hilarious!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Gotta love Star Wars!! :LOL:
  13. Very well done indeed! :LOL:
  14. Very very funny. movin your on the money robot chicken is made by seth green who also does the voice of Chris Griffin in family guy.
  15. That looks like a clip from Robot Chicken. There is a bunch of them made by Seth Green and his friends. Thats why you can hear family guy voices, because Seth Green did some voices on that and he got them on this show. There is a whole lot of them.

All in the same vaine, with models.

My favourite is when optimus prime get cancer and it becomes a community anouncement for getting your prostate checked. But it turns out transformers cant get cancer..... i guess you have to watch it.
  16. Dammit, i got beaten
  17. Fantastic stuff , very funny.