Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So what did you do over your lunch break?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by farawayman, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Well I can tell you that the Upper Yarra Dam is nearly 60% full and my new tires a nicely scrubbed in.

The bad news is I am back inside at work looking and wishing I wasn't.
    :evil: :evil:

2. I went and printed 22 digital photos at Harvey Normans in the city. Not that exciting really. :? The only good part is that the photos are of various motorbike trips I've been on. :)
  3. played the usual 10 games of pool.
  4. Went and purchased insurance for my new bike :D....and now i am back at uni working..*cough* procrastination *cough*

5. Went for a walk around the block, nice to see what a nice day I'm wasting by sitting here in the office.
  6. Pist off the newsagent in Collins Place by spending 15 minutes browsing through all the bike mags without buying any... :) :)
  7. 40 minute walk followed by chowing down on some really REALLY good peking duck sushi.
  8. Sat at my desk and worked inbetween bites of my sandwich... :x
  9. I had Nandos (yummy!!!) and surfed the net.

:D :D
  10. Sat here board out of my tiny mind wondering why, when I gave my notice in three weeks ago due to the fact I'm going to go and work for a company thats in direct compition with this one, they didn't just fire me on the spot and save me the pain of sitting here bored out of my stupid mind. I've been trying to get fired but no one is taking any notice. I've had 3 sick days so far this week and spent most of today just looking at crap on the internet and yet I still haven't been told to clear my desk out.

I feel much better having just got that off my chest
  11. :LOL: I'm in much the same position Pete, so that gave me a laugh (2 weeks to go for me) no-one seems to mind that I'm doing nothing (probably because I don't do anything normally anyway) :D
  12. Ate some home made soup (thank Mum!), read the new Two Wheels (was given a subscription for my B'day) and wondered why the hell I didn't ask for two days off and make it a long weekend.
  13. I ate mats ice cream.
  14. played ut over the internal network
  15. check the "stolen lunch" post :D :D :D
  16. I worked through lunch (again)

Damn stupid people with their stupid questions.
  17. Steve, you realy must get out more. :LOL:

but I've done plenty of that myself. :roll:
  18. Lunch break? What lunch break? I never knew not having a job was so busy!! I've been in Sydney interviewing prospective employers (note, not the other way round)
    BIG DINNER coming up!
  19. I went home to get my bike, rode around for a while and then back to work! Suckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  20. I Netridered