Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So u want to evade Mr Plod?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by removed-6, Jun 14, 2006.

1. http://flashalert.com/eclipse.htm

Would make Citylink tolls a non event when they come in!

I wouldn't need one, but still a pretty cool device.
  2. Looks pretty cool, they must use something like that glass that turns frosted when an electrical current runs through it.

Just out of intrest what is the fine for purposely covering your numberplate with something like this??
  3. Same as the welding masks is my guess
  4. $2,500 I think for people busted with 'flip' plates, stealth plates etc. I read about it earlier this week.
  5. why waste your money, just flick your rego sticker over the plate
  6. I thought it was Five large but I'll take word... plus you get a CRIMINAL record :shock:
  7. thats silly.
    Take your plate off or cover it with your rego sticker and what do you get for that?
  8. hmm i still think they can read it somehow
    they always find a way lol
    i still think the flip would be more secure if u were going to do this
  9. goverments come out with new tech.we"ll play their game.catch us if you can
  10. CamKawa got sprung obscuring his plate.

$115 and 3 demerit points

For those advocating flipping rego sticker, I got pulled over for a flipped rego sticker... the cop let me off... but made me get the tool kit out and remount the rego holder from behind the number plate so the sticker couldn't be rotated.

Triway... I was looking at something similar at AMC's for $300ish bucks... hmmm, your link is a lot more tempting....
  11. Quartz dude. Polarised light etc..

The only problem is, is that they have told everybody about their invention.

If it was me, I would shut up about it.