Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So thats why they call it the fast lane

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by pvda, May 11, 2005.

:LOL: dukes of hazard!! that rocks sooooo hard :twisted:
  2. Friend of mine linked me to that one last night - lovin it! Can u imagine what the other drivers are thinking? :LOL:
  3. yeeah haaaaa Bo and Luke are at it agin

not sure about jessica simpson as daisy though ?

hmmm but those shoooooorrrts she going to have to wear

forgive me father for i have sined, its been 41 years since i havn't confessed..... im having impure thoughts about a girl

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :LOL:
  4. it's a movie set.

But how good is the driver ? He did that in the wet !!!! :shock: :shock::shock:
  5. It's Wednesday so that means it's Dukes Of Hazard night on TV1 on Pay TV tonight at 7:30 \:D/

I might try going around the Taylors Rd roundabout in St Albans tonight like that in the VY comode. Mind you the train tracks in the middle of it could make it interesting :shock:

And here I was thinking you needed a turbo rice burner to go drifting :roll:
  6. that would be SOOOOO much fun...

I went to visit a mate in Hospital last weekend and when I took him out in one of the wheel chairs and on the lino you could get such good drift it was mad... my mate requested two extra laps of the ward :D