Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

so sad. a moment to reflect, people.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by twainharte, Jul 6, 2007.

1. :shock:

taken from another forum.

Woman has backed into a bike:

2. [​IMG]

3. She just drove off?????????????????????????

The wench :evil: :evil:
  4. :shock: Hit'n'run! :tantrum: Hope she does jail time :mad:
  5. One of the smallest cars on the road and she still couldnt park it!
    Hope her plate was readable. She could have at least got some help to stand the thing up again then leave a note (assuming she didnt)
  6. that is a hanging offence... no note no rego no nothin.... but i'll have a siggi and think bout getting away! :evil:
  7. no shit! dare i say, even a 'hummer' could fit in there nicely. :LOL:
  8. wouldn't happen in Melbourne!

BIATCH :evil:
  9. send the photos to a current affair, lets really shame this woman on national TV.
    People like her shouldn't get away with stuff like that. :evil: :evil:

Good work on the fotos twainharte.
    love ya work
    ever thought about papararzzi work?
  10. this happened in the uk. the pics were taken from another forum which was taken from another forum...
  11. Maybe I shouldn't post while I'm hung over big time...........................
    Cant see properly.

man i feel like sh#t
  12. wow!

seems it's common practice in the UK for twat cagers to leave the scene.

here's another:

13. f@%#ers! Look the way she is just standing there with a cigarette, kind of looking on with an "oh well" attitude just before she drives off. Man, if she can't see it from that low, small car, can you imagine her in an 4WD??
  14. I've got a sudden urge to belt the living tripe out of the punch bag i use for times just like NOW.
    Shame they didn't leave the number plate exposed. Bloody shame.

15. LMFAO Love the photoshop work :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Whos the idiot who parked their bike on the road? thats just
    asking to have ya bike knocked over.

If its angled parallel parking then fair enough.
  17. Hang on. There is a dry patch under her car, and she has a ciggie in her hand. Also the bike has a dry patch under where its fallen. All the cars are dry which suggests rain was overnight.

Also the bikes position (wheel) is well on the footpath. At a distance not really consitant with a reverse strike.

My assessment is that the bike was on the footpath overnight and was pushed etc. It has been that way all night when it rained and this woman has come out in the morning and checked it out, then driven off. :grin:

Well thats what the evidence at that range and clarity looks like.