Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

so new, so unbelievably new

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by akaluke, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Hi All

I am soooooo new.

Plonked down my deposit on my first ever bike today.

Picked up some gear.

Should have my learners by next Wednesday...the same day my bike should be delivered.

Would it be really sad to be sitting here, on the internet, trying to type in my helmet and gloves.."just to wear them in" ?

Looking forward to hanging out here and maybe seeing a few of you on the L rides!

Oh - It's a Yamaha XVS 650 V-Star Classic...White.
    Vance and Hines Short Shots
    Kuryakyn Hypercharger
    Dunlop Whitewalls
  2. Certainly not. That's the NR way. You'll fit right in :wink:

Good to hear.

Giggedy, see you bright and early Sat morning at St Kilda :grin:
  3. You haven't got a licence or a bike, good luck to you going for it next week. Licence that is :LOL:
    Oh and Welcome to Netriders, enjoy your stay.

Cheers Bru
  4. welcome to the fun :)
  5. Welcome in Mate.

Hope we'll see you at sat car-park sessions when you've got bike on
    the road.

6. Hi and welcome to NR.

Good luck with the learners.
  7. akaluke :

Firstly, welcome to Netrider ! Lots of well-informed and experienced people in these forums to help you with any questions you have. And great gals 'n guys.
    Best wishes with your L's but here's something for you to consider on the day :

Have fun on your L's course.. but concentrate :cool:
  8. Welcome mate :grin: And yeah what the captain and his Rizla slave said :LOL:
  9. Welcome Aboard !!!
  10. Welcome in. Good to see that you bought the gear in proper preparation. cheers.
  11. Welcome and good luck
  12. I bought my first bike last week so i know the feeling, going for my L's this weekend.

Seems like there is going to be a few more "noobs" on the road this summer!!! :cool:

See you on the road!! :biker:
  13. Good luck this weekend!