Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So much better!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by BlueRex, Sep 16, 2007.

1. I recently purchased a second hand zx6r for a great price. Wow i thought i got a grin on my face when i rode the VTR250 but this thing is so much fun to ride, the power that is available makes it nicer to ride and the grin is big!

I can not wait to take it up to Healsville.
  2. congrats on the upgrade!
    such a shame its a kwaka :p :p
    enjoy it :)
  3. Hey, ZX6R is a nice bike Joel, stop being a Honda-snob :p :LOL:.

{I honked the horn on the car on the way through Mogo yesterday, too!!!}

Congrats, and welcome to the "OH MY GOD" club!!!!!
  4. good choice snowball!

the zx9 is my personal favorate! take one for a spin sometime, you'll love it. warning tho, tis very responsive and powerful

stump it up! :cool:
  5. LOL.

put ur glasses on Stump, n read snowball's post again :p
  6. gratz on the new bike i cant wait to upgrade myself
  7. nibor
    LOL! narh, narh, narh, narh.

u put on your glasses :LOL:

i know he has a zx6, that's why i said 'take one for a spin sometime'.
  8. Congrats Snowball. I bet you haven't stopped grinning since picking it up.

:grin: :grin:
  9. Im glad you are enjoying it, and yes, you got a good price!

As much as I like my current Honda, I sometimes miss the growl and slightly raw feel of that Kawasaki,

And for everyone afraid of bikes with high kms, that is a 90000km bike that snowball is enjoying so much,

I guess thats why I had to sell it so cheap, anyway enjoy snowball, Im glad it went to a good home and didnt become a track bike, I have lots of good memories about REXY!
  10. Rexy! hehe although Rexy meant nothing to me when i purchased the bike now i like the fact that it has it's own name. :D

When i got the Roadworthy the mechanic said that although it has a few k's on it it is in good condition so i think it will be around for a few more years to come.
  11. Ha! REXY meant nothing to me either when I bought that bike, but then people started calling me REXY!

Always meant to change that, but then it grew on me, I think you should leave the plates as is, it could be bad luck to change it!

and let me know when you are heading up to Healsville, I might tag along on the Hornet
  12. I agree and sounds good i will let you know.
  13. Congrats Snowball, i hope you have many years of fun on it. Pic's would be good to! :cool:
  14. Here you go :)

15. i didn't know they came in zx9 blue!

very very nice. as much as you will hate to admit it, we have the same taste there snowball :LOL:

cheers :cool:
  16. I don't think they did come in blue, i believe this is a respray.
  17. ^ well it's pretty dang nice and a good choice to paint it.

cheers :cool:
  18. aaaaaah sheenanigans :oops: :LOL: :LOL:
  19. Congrats on the bike, looks awesome.

Great colour too... personally im not too much a fan of the ninja green - although it depends which year.

Enjoy it =D