Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So many forums

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by GW 18 & 5, Oct 3, 2008.

1. I probably need to get out more but quite often I'll plan on checking out Netrider for 20 minutes and end up spending hours on the internet.

I normally go from Netrider to gixxer.com to Liverpool FC websites to skydiving forums and by the time that's done there's a whole host of new Netrider posts!

Anyone else find themselves losing time on the net like this and what other types of forums do people post on?

Gareth

2. check my post count :roll: :LOL:

3. None other Lurker.

4. There are other forums?

5. I agree, there are heaps of notice boards here and it can take hours to check them out!!!!!!!!!! It's also a little confusing really, as there's so much to look at, I don't always know where to look :p

6. Ya reckon this place has a ton of forum areas. I've been a mod at The XL Forum for about 4 years and at last count there was over 130 separate forum/sub forum areas. Bloody nightmare! :LOL:

7. Other forums ???? :?
    This is a JOKE right?

8. I'm a mod on surplusrifleforum.com and I also pop over to the SR500 forum from time to time.

9. Whacko.

10. if i didnt have to eat and shit, and i couldnt ride and wasnt working and cbf doing anything else, i could easily sit on here for days on end, trawling thru shit.

not just forums, but moreso blogs and messageboards too.

home of poi (HOP) forum - firetwirling.
    and a couple of others that i wont mention :LOL:

11. *staying right away from this one*

12. Fixed that for ya Sara :wink:

13. I'm clearly a danger to society :LOL:

14. Owned, Sarz.