Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So it's true what they say...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Banana Fred, Feb 22, 2007.

1. yeah he was a very prompt payer.........I mean...... do people actually buy those things?
    whatever happened to the old rock and string trick
  2. And the sellers name...

Surely an antique dealer
  3. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :bannanabutt: :dance: :rofl: :smileysex:

That's bloody funny, but who looks at a sellers recent purchases... ??
  4. :facepalm: :eek:wned: :rofl:

What a cracker :eek: :LOL:
  5. yep .. to check if they just bought it themselves, found it was a piece of crap, and trying to move it on quickly!!

happens alot .. someone buys a fridge, only to find out something not quite right about it, can't return it .. only option try and find some other sucker (who doesnt do their homework) on ebay!! Is plenty of stuff on ebay the sellers hope you dont check out first. cars & bikes under finance for example.
  6. [​IMG] Vic. [​IMG]

You've just increased the likelihood of getting ripped.
  7. Twas' indeed a pearler. :grin:
    I guess he should have waited at least until that last purchased item had disappeared off his feedback list before trying to sell a car that has been referrred to a "penis extension"... oh the irony!
  8. That is a ripper :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. 23000 ks and the drivers seat is worn :shock: i smell bullshit :grin:
  10. I got my office in stitches over that...
    and one of the bosses here was talking about getting a Ferrari the other day (in a whimsical way, but still...)
    nice find!
  11. You mean his pervious purchase :LOL:
  12. Quote;
    "This Ferrari drives and handle like a dream".........................fantasy

That must explain where he sits while he's using his other penis extension
  13. No, you got him all wrong...he uses that to pump up his tyre. :rofl:

I'd love to see his second last purchase......probably a blow up doll. I wonder what he'd use to pump it up? :-s
  14. Now come on guys you haven't given him the benefit of the doubt.
    He might use the sex shop excuse.
    "Nah mate it's not for me it's for a friend" :rofl:
  15. Unfortunately his second and third last purchase are quite humdrim, just a Ferrari sticker and some ricer intake crap.
  16. My wife's boss just got himself a new Porshe........I saw him today and he bagged me about riding a bike .....my reply

All that money to buy a porshe and you can't even buy a cleaning rag ....sad mate lol

It's his MANopause car
  17. Man this is spreading across the net quickly, I've seen this another couple of forums. Sucks to be that guy.