Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So i was riding the other day

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by wang chung, Jul 15, 2005.

1. And a plane flew over, and i was like

"highhhh way to the danger zone!!" (danger zone)

And i put my fist up in the air !

yeah !!!!!
  2. :shock: o.............k
    Backing away slowley and refusing any form of eye contact :p
  3. Somebody been watching Top Gun have they?
  4. Scary man will be gone soon!!!
  5. aahahahahahahaa.... cant help yourself eh :LOL:
  6. I've had a top gun moment myself.

My mate flys ultralights, so headed over to bankstown airport to go for a joyride.

You cruise in there on the road right by the planes sitting in the field. You can't help hear the song, when you ride in on the bike.

(And yes I almost did race a plane, if it wasn't for the speed bumps, I would have won)
  7. Kaer,
    they need to hook up the PA system to the top gun soundtrack and you ride around thinking your badass (if you dont allready)

Then as you go past stationry crop dusters you can pretend they are mig fighters taking off and you won :roll:
  8. It was just too much watching top gun as a kid :)

You really can't help it riding in past the planes. I've ridden in there twice and each time can hear "Highway through the Danger Zone" play.
  9. highway to
    highway thru.

which one.

i used to think it was flyyyinnnnggg to the danger zone
  10. i think its highway to ass-hole

i love the start of the flick when you hear them taking off and landing.. and the intercom voices :D

i use to watch top gun then go play with my miniture planes ... neeeeeeom.
  11. I swear...when I'm a trillionaire I'm buying a freaking F-14 and an aircraft carrier because of that movie.