Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So I sold a kidney on the black market.....

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Bamm-Bamm, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Once the swelling from the operation subsided I hightailed it down to the KTM dealer to pick up the bike that will most likely see me lose my licence for a very long time...

Seriously these bikes should have a sticker on the tank that says CAUTION: Riding this motorcycle can have serious side effects, these may include, wheelies, stoppies and just general hoon like behaviour. You cannot ride this bike sedately...it BEGS for a good hard kicking every time you turn the key! It's like a wee angry scotsman..ready to rumble at any opportunity :)

Monos at a whiff of throttle, Brembo brakes that suck your eyeballs out of your skull while the rear wheel is waving at cage drivers behind you :shock:, and it carves up corners like no tommorow...what is this feral beast i hear you ask?....May I present my new KTM 990 Superduke :cool:

I have lusted after one of these for ages...after one test ride I was hooked...sure it's got a small fuell tank, and it won't do almost 300k's like the Blackbird did but when riding the bird I never had a grin so wide it split my helmet like I have with this.

Anyway...here are some pics, now to get scouring the web for some bling :grin:

IMGP2414.

IMGP2417.

IMGP2416.

2. Congrats on the new bike, mate. :grin:

3. Nice one Bamm Bamm , now to bling it, come and see me at work. I have the bling catalogues

:twisted:

4. Evil pure evil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cool:

5. Grats on teh wheels.
    when you loose your licence Can I have your bike :LOL:
    is it just me or is tehre something about that headlight that looks like a cylon out of BSG?

6. looks hot can't wait to see it in action

cheers stewy :)

7. What a bike, they really are one of the most horn bikes out there. I really don't want to test ride one, I just can't afford it right now.

I hope it leave creases in your face from excess smiling. Out of interest, where did you get it from?

8. I tried hard to talk myself out of it...trust me but you have that devil and angel sitting on your shoulder...devil won!

I picked her up from Werribee Motorcycles :)

9. That is pure sweetness!

Do they do a solo seat for it, that would just make it even sweeter..........

10. So I take it you went streight home (Via GOR!)

11. Take one licence, chop it into tiny pieces, then drop it down the grate we can see in the second picture...doing it now will save you time. :LOL:

Congratulations, Keith. That bike looks wonderfully evil.

(lucky git!)

12. Niiiiice....
    Congrats Keith you lucky bugger.
    wanna do a swap day? you can ride the hornet for reminiscence sake and I'll sedately chug along on the superduke. :grin: only problem is you'll probably never see me again.

Black on black looks great!

13. They do an R model with uprated suspension and single seat.

14. ooooooooh nice choice.
    i've got a soft spot for those dukes.
    i'll get one when i'm rich and famous!

15. I have ridden the R model, it is not a seat but the most uncomfortable perch known to man. Even a 996/998 is more comfortable that it is
    And that is saying something
    :LOL:

16. Nice bike Bamm Bamm, don't lost your licence on it!!!!!

The boys from Knox love taking them away from their loving owners ;)

Cheers,

Hubie

17. Congrats Keith! Very horney beasty :grin: . Look forward to seeing it in action...

18. whats that noise?

Start looking for the flashing lights.

Those bikes are very handy urban weapons.

19. Verreh nice, would love a blat!

20. Very Nice, Always loved the look of the Super Dukes.

Excellent choice Sir! :cool: