Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So I finally decided to register...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Cliftus, May 5, 2010.

1. Hey all,

The name's Clint, 18, long time lurker, first time poster (I've been flicking through the website since before I started riding, so 2years?). :p

I'm from Western-Sydney (Quakers Hill for those interested :p), currently riding an '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R... Although I move onto my full's next Monday so that should change at some point in time. :p

'Spose you'd call me a Kawasaki man (Owned a "G"-model GPX250 [Twin discs up front] before the new ninja, which had more wrong with it than right :p). That said I have a huge crush on the 675 Daytona. :D

I dislike Casey Stoner a fair bit (I can't help it!), massive respect for all other SBK / GP riders though. :p

That's about it I guess! :)

PS: Right glove ALWAYS goes on first.

PPS: How active is the Rouse Hill coffee meet? Thread seems a little stagnant. :(

PPPS: Guess I'll treat you all to a pic of myself / the bike... Yes I like Joe Rocket gear. :p
    [​IMG]

2. Hey hey! 'Bout time you said hello!

3. welcome in bud

4. Hiya!

Post in the hill thread and see if u can give it a tickle.

5. Welcome! I like smilies as much as the next guy, but that's a lot of smilies! :beer:

6. Welcome :newb:
    It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance:beer:
    Enjoy:cry: yourstay:demon: here at netrider:biker:
    Engage in serious debate:soapbox:
    make friends:smileysex:
    And participate, preferably with less smilies :rofl::moped:(y)

7. My bad! I can't help it though, it's a rather bad habit I've developed; People tend to take me too seriously on forums / IM / SMS etc. So I feel compelled to assure them that I'm kidding (Which is 99.5% of the time) by including as many ":p" faces as possible ... :p

8. So by adding an ":p" at the end of that comment about compelling readers that you're kidding by adding a ":p" does that indeed mean that you are kidding and you are not feeling ":p" but are indeed :demon:?

:confused:

:cheeky:

9. I reckon a lot of :jerk: went on with your first avatar.

10. I'll be quiet now... >_>

11. welcome, glad you like the m/r stuff.

12. (y) Lucky I don't get a big head easily.

More :spam: for apparent newbies thread. :)

13. Very BIG and warm welcome to you. Hope you have a blast!!:biker: