Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So I finally decided to join...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Zippah, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Hi everyone,

It's been a long time coming, moreso because I was without permission to throw a leg over for the last 3 years.

Evidently Speed Kills (your bank balance, makes your life miserable and frustrating....could go on) any joy one may have once derived from the pleasures of being a temporary australian.

After selling the weapon of choice a few years ago, I've come back, only to be returning to BrisVegas to pick up my first bike, which I still have in storage, rego it, roadworthy it and ride it back to sydney.

I'm sure I'll remember the joy, with the pain. and on the ensuing days, my daily commute will be so much nicer than on Shitty-rail.

Look forward to catching up with you all sometime soon, but I'll not be in a hurry, so to speak... think I might want to hold on to that licence for a while this time.

2. Welcome, er, back, I guess!!! :LOL:.

3. Hey Zippah... Welcome to Netrider and welcome back to riding.. :grin:

You musta been giving it a nudge to have copped a 3 year ban? :shock:

4. erm yeah... 241 clocked by mr qld police laser. It cost me a lot to argue the legality, and I really can't say much more. Speedo Accuracy is an important thing.

my advice - don't do it. If you still want to take the risk, don't get caught.

5. Welcome to NR, and welcome back to riding.. :grin:

6. Thanks... its good to be 'home' :)

7. Clocked at 241 eh? :shock:

Must've hurt :(

Welcome aboard