Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

So how many people are going "sick" Monday morning

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nobby, Jul 10, 2005.

1. MotoGP live from Laguna around 6:45 - 7:00am Monday morning and I got a suppliers meeting at 8:30 ..... it sucks .. I will just have to set the tape and hope the wife doesn't change channels to watch Bert Newton, Gardening Australia or some other lifestyle crap.

2. The wife's car is going to be giving her trouble tommorow morning - I'll be a bit late in boss :LOL:
  3. Re: So how many people are going "sick" Monday mor

nobby, you are a cynical person. As if any of us would defraud our bosses of our valuable time and expertise simply on the basis that there is a Grand Prix on!!! I am SHOCKED that you could even think that.

I am on school holidays so I won't have to fabricate an excuse....whoohooo
  4. Re: So how many people are going "sick" Monday mor

what grade are you in now, RC? :LOL:
  5. Re: So how many people are going "sick" Monday mor

I refuse to say
    There are some who say that I am in a class all by myself!!!
  6. I should be home from work :D :D :D
  7. I'll tape it and watch it when i get up around 11am :D
  8. You're kidding aren't you??? I stay up/get up whatever time it on. Watching it on tape is just NOT THE SAME THING...
  9. Your kidding arnt you ? Next.
  10. na - just a little crazy - or so my friends think.
    Just something about getting up in the middle of the night to watch the tele in the dark :?
  11. Yeah, but if you have to WORK when it's on, as I guess Jafu has to, VHS if the only friend!
  12. I'm glad you have put this post up. I almost forgot. I'll record it.
    I just love the corkscrew. Its outrageous.