It's pretty much all my fault for not reading things properly in time, but still highly frustrating!! I recently bought a 2000 model R6. Only thing is I am not on my full licence until March. I figured I could just keep it locked away and just do some track days to keep me going until I can ride it on the road in March. I had booked my level one with California Superbike School early this year, and at the time I had a 250. Just looking over the site today I see that you must hold the appropriate licence for the bike you ride!! So even on the track I cannot ride my bike. You can cancel the CSS day if you do so before 7 days priore to the event. I tried calling today, but they must be closed over the weekend. Monday will be exactly 7 days until the date I booked, so if they dont let me cancel and refund me I will have to try to sell the spot to someone. So now I have to wait until March not only to ride on the road, but to ride at Eastern Creek. My job doesn't allow me to take time off during the week, so I have to wait again until the rare chance when CSS falls on a weekend or public holiday! This sux, sorry to rant. Yes, it's my fault. Still sux!