Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Kraven, Feb 25, 2006.

1. :?

My mums asleep on the couch and she's snoring her head off and i'm trying to watch jaws but i can't hear the bloody tv :mad: , how do you stop people from snoring without waking them up (She'll crack the shits if i do)???

I was thinking about putting a pillow on her face but that might kill her..

...Any good suggestions....I'll try Almost anything???
  2. roll her onto her side :)
  3. But that'll wake her up and then she will be mad :cry:
  4. well i dunno how else you can stop her snoring :?
  5. Dip her hand in lukewarm water.
  6. then it will smell AND be noisy :shock:
  7. Just wake her up and tell her to go to bed!
    She'll appreciate not having a stiff back and neck in the morning from sleeping on the couch all night...~
  8. I've done that before(Not to her) and it only works when the subject is drunk :LOL:
  9. Ok I tried holding her nose but it only made it worse....

PS: When someone is asleep try lifting up their eyelids they're eyes look really creepy. :LOL:
  10. Move the TV into another room or wear headphones.

11. Youre a crack up Kravy :LOL:
  12. get her to wake up with apparntly no intervention from you ;)
  13. She's awake now and mad :shock: :shock:

I tried taking a photo of her doing the eyelid thing *See above* and she woke up :(

At least she's going to bed and now i can watch the rest of this crappy movie (PS: I got serenity today on DVD with a bonus disk :wink: ) i'll be watching that tomorrow
  14. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Kraven...
    You are one funny MO FO!!!!
  15. shhhhh i can sense it :shock: i think Kraven's doing all the snoring now :LOL: :LOL: sweetdreams bud :wink:
  16. :LOL: :LOL: Kinky

I snore as well.. Supposed to get my nose fixed up again
  17. kinky pulls out the pots and pans and starts spanking then with the wooden spoon!!!! KRAVEN wake up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    the snorathon is over bud :p
  18. dude u crack me up
    im glad u had a good night last night
  19. would u like me to re-arrange ur nose for ya kishy boy? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: