Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Snap!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by undii, Jul 22, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. aaaarrgghhh!!!!

anyone got an asprin?

3. yep asprin will do it. :p

4. Hmmmm, all I can really say is.....

OUCH :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

5. should i find it at all worrying that i laughed at this even harder than the guy with the bonfire? :evil:

6. yes

7. Should of drunk more milk....just ask the Calcium Kid

8. :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Ummmmm I did not really need to see shit like that thank you very much.
    Perhaps a warning may have been a little more appropiate next time.
    :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cheers 8)

9. Eeeeeh....this wasnt enough 598/ufc_leg_break.wmv

I think you need to read what your about to open, unless of course you like spyware, worms, trojans and viruses :LOL:

10. Geez and I thought Tattoo's made you tough :LOL:

11. you've got to give the guy credit for being so focused on the fight he didn't notice he'd snapped it until he tried to put weight on it. a warning would be nice but then again it's pretty tame when compared to half of what floats around the www.

12. OK I wish I could say that is the first time I've seen that happen... but see a few K1 fights and it is a disturbingly common sight.......

all the same.......

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

13. hehehehehehehe.... calcium kid :LOL:

holy shitsteaks, thats gunna hurt in the morning :shock: needs to practice on some palm trees van dam styles methinks :LOL:

14. eeets not weerking! i really wanna see it! is it really bad?

15. We can rebuild him.

We have the technology.

He'll get a shiny new titanium rod and it'll be stronger than ever. He'll be able to kick down walls.

16. There's another one around somewhere that shows a guy breaking his arm (or dislocating elbow, not sure) during an arm wrestle.

Oww!

JJ

17. anyone see that guy on ripley's a couple of weeks ago trying to break the record for snapping baseball bats with his bare shin? :shock:

that also hurt just to watch :LOL:

18. Yeh two musclebound dudes having an arm wrestle, theyre straining like theyre trying to crap out a coke can sideways, then you hear this disgustingly horrible SNAP and his arm bends the opposite way at a 90degree angle, accompanied by screaming from the breakee.

19. I can watch bodies being blown up , bombing aftermarths , car accidents but for the life of me i cant watch bones breaking , its sickening. [-(

20. Can't say I've ever wanted to watch it for entertainment. :shock: