Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Snap ons "lifetime" Warranty

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by stigger, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Anyone know what the current snapon guarantee is???

Many years ago on another continent I bought a big pile of Snapon gear.

and now about 30 years later I've finally busted a bit, the handle bust off me rachet.
    Anyone know what my chances are of getting it replaced???
  2. Snap Ons life term warranty is good, They replaced a socket wrench for me that I bought in 1982, ring them on 1800 810 581 and they will arrange replacement.
  3. Good to hear, about the same age as mine, wasn't a F726 by any chance???
  4. Not sure of model number, but same problem with broken handle, just for reference Sidchrome are good to their word on their lifetime warranty.
  5. Would hope they are good on the warranty. Personally I think a life time warranty on tools is a big selling point as covering something intended to take a bit of abuse for a lifetime is a big statement.
  6. Snap on are very good with their warranty. About 50% of the gear in my shop is Snap on. The other 50 is sidcrome. Both offer very good warranty and are great tools to use :)
  7. Snap On Tools have one of the best warranties in the business, they mean the lifetime warranty thing.
  8. That's what you call some pretty damn high quality tools!.
  9. They are not cheap but you only have to buy them once..