Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Snakes On A Plane . . . unreal bloke movie !! go see it !

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Mickyb V9, Aug 27, 2006.

1. :LOL:

If you want to see a good bloke movie, this is a movie for you !

Its got action, suspense, a bullshit hypotheitcal can it really happen storyline, motorbike scene at the start, yakuza bad guys, FBI good guys, titty scene, classy chics, cleavage, classic one liners, drama, comedy, guns, car chases, black rapper humour, massive free-plug on Playstation products . . . . . . . and Samuel L Jackson saying "muthafcuker" twice in one sentance !! :dance:

I really enjoyed it !

Best movie i've seen at the cinemas for a while since Gladiator ! :shock:

2. They've been pimping that muthafcker thing on the radio heaps in Sydney. I'm so sick of these beep snakes on this beep plane I think it is...

Looks trashy yet funny at the same time. If it's got everything you've described Micky might be worth a viewing :) I'm a sucker for a titty scene :rofl:

3. Its worth watching it!

Go for the fun factor.

If you want deep and meaningful, go see Jindabyne !
    If you want to get ripped off, go see Miami Vice ! :p

4. Yeah i saw it last thursday and thought it was brilliant, liked it more than i did miami vice :LOL:

5. saw it sunday. Frigging loved it.

It's totally cheesy, but great. Crowd was laughing and cheering.

And when samuel Jackson said the line about those muthfarking snakes, people applauded.

Fantastic popcorn flick.

6. #6 Loz, Aug 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  7. A guy at one of the places went to see it and suggested waiting a couple of months, hire it on DVD, have a few drinks before watching and then laughing at the stupidity of it :shock: