Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Featured Snagged my dream plate!

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by kate, Sep 28, 2016.

1. I could not believe my luck tonight as I was casually browsing personalised plates online, only find my dream plate was available. Needless to say, I didnt have to think twice before I ordered it. At $185 for an NT personalised plate, it's a no-brainer!

• Winner Winner x 27
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Love your work Katie!!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. nice ;)
    once off payment or every year ?
  4. Thanks KharmaKaziKharmaKazi! I am pretty sure it's a one off, but they need to be on a registered vehicle. The conditions seem pretty straightforward.
    Next step is to find a nice tail tidy for the Ninja300. Any recommendations?
  5. Love it!
  6. But, but, aren't ninjas supposed to be stealthy and unseen???????? :LOL:

Congrats; any sort of personalized plate in NSW is a one off fee PLUS a yearly fee, just too expensive to contemplate..
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Thanks KharmaKaziKharmaKazi. That's exactly what I need. Do I use the OEM indicators and number plate bulb with this? Is it easy enough to install myself without having to reconnect or solder any of the wiring? As long as it comes with clear instructions I should be ok!
  8. Nice going Kate. Does that mean your next bike will be another Kawasaki, perhaps a 1000? :playful:
  9. katekate that's rad! I never thought of personalised plates, as hornethornet said being in nsw makes it somewhat cost prohibitive... Looks rad!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Congrats!
    Nice one!
  11. I reckon it does!
    ... or I might have to start a collection :D
  12. Just put a hold on 675
    • Like Like x 1
  13. That's an awesome find, you'd think someone would have ordered one for their bike by now. I reckon if you get something other than a Kawasaki in the future, someone would be willing to pay a pretty penny for it hah or a plate collection would be brilliant.
  14. That's awesome, the plates i want are $2500 here in QLD. Just checked in the NT and they only $185
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Kate. Tops ! Very lucky to get that plate.
  16. As I can see this thread has been featured, let me put the question out there: What is your dream plate (and why)?
  17. 6UL-DV8
    1MA DV8

there is an old guy getting around my way with an old worked Holden his plate reads
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Hi Kate, from what i can see from pictures online, you should be able to use your OEM indicators, the wiring should be pretty easy too, just a matter of re-routing them, maybe extending/shortening them ? if soldering isn't possible just use crimps and either heatshrink to waterproof or electrical tape. should be some info online too, maybe youtube etc...
    kawasaki ninja 300 fender eliminator - YouTube

mine came with a small twin LED license plate light, there should be a few options to fit your bike that link is just one i found quickly ;)

this one has everything and looks like it uses your OEM indicators
    kawasaki ninja 300 fender eliminator - Google Search

or check some of these out too ;)
    kawasaki ninja 300 fender eliminator - Google Search
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1