Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Smurf hands!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by grue, Dec 25, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Apparently the dye in my gloves didn't care much for riding in cold + rain for 2 hours.

Just showered and scrubbed, and while they're not AS blue, it's still very noticeable :rofl:
  2. Rob any banks lately? Looks more like dye bomb fingers :)
  3. I used to get that heaps with my old Dri Rider gloves, I had hoped it would only be temporary but every time my hands got sweaty they turned blue... so I got a pair of Teknics instead, hands don't sweat as much and they don't get smurfed either.

4. Ssshhhhhhh [-(
  5. One time when I was runner for our footy club I used to fill in as a player on the odd occasion. I was running really late and it was pouring rain and when I got there they asked me to play but I couldn't be stuffed, with all the rushing around to get there (plus we were playing Preston...).

So anyway the dye had run all over the palms of my hands and I told them I'd come off the bike and my hands were bruised, which is also why I was late.

So I did the running for the game but in the shower afterwards all the dye came off and unfortunately they noticed! They never let me live it down.