Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW SMSPRide Day 30th June - Newcastle rider

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Stevenbaus1973, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Hi
    Anyone from Newcastle going to Eastern Creek for the ride day (30th June)
    Would like to trailer bike down :)

If no trailer then happy to ride down

2. Sorry i dont have a trailer (im locally based), but ill be going to this. what group are you riding in?
  3. #3 Stevenbaus1973, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Just booked into the C - Yellow Group.
    Just returning to riding, used to do ride days years ago.
    I have purchased 2 zx6r 1995 models.
    1 is set up for road and the other one I plan to setup as a track/road bike.
    I am looking at getting a ZX10r (new) in the next 6 to 8 weeks

4. Jesus. Sounds like me, i should proably do the yellow as last time the white group was beneath me so to speak. But im going to go into the white and take it easy, get feel of the track back.

I come from a 2007 zx6r and a 2005 zx636. But i havent got anything a the moment, im going to hire one of their gixers too as im looking at a KLR650 but not buying for another month or so.
  5. cool, I was going to do white but I guess will find out in the first session lol.
    Well keep an eye out for me.
    should be a fun day
    I am planning on doing 1 per month/
  6. haha. sometime the marshals let you go up if you ask nicely. ok cool, ill pm you and ill try and find you on the day