Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW SMSP 02nd April

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Lionz, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Looks like a decent crowd gathering for this one. Confirmed:

Bugz & crew

Looks like we'll have to have the whole garage! I'll book it nearer the time

Anyone else in?

If anyone riding there needs anything taken along (chairs/tools/bits'n'pieces) let us know and we'll bring it along.

Also, Yellow group is now SOLD OUT. White and green still available - or red if you're that way inclined.

Looking forward to it. Lionz.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yiiihhhhhaaaaaaa!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Good crew indeed, damedidamedi?
  4. Andrew WestAndrew West ................ well?? Spaces left in white, chop, chop now
    • Like Like x 1
  5. giving it serious consideration but after the move going out to buy a set of leathers might be pushing it some what !.
    Speak to GeorgeOGeorgeO because I think he might have a definite maybe from an attendee on todays ride.
  6. You can hire leathers there for the day. Around $75 I think.
  7. Come on Andrew WestAndrew West - I know you want to.........rent a pair.......
  8. Potentially GeorgeOGeorgeO. I'd absolutely love to take the new bike to the track (it's what it was born to do!), although I want to get a bit more strength in my left arm beforehand. Also this thing called the 'final exam' is looming over me , and it isn't going to pass itself unfortunately.

I'll get back to you ASAP. :)
  9. No pressure doc - there's always a next time.
  10. Definitely. I really want to see what this bike (and me!) is capable of, and public roads really aren't the place. Too many Hyundais to crash into... ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Garage(s) applied for, will update details later once confirmed. Man, is it just me.......... seems like it's been a long, long wait for this one.
  12. BugzR34BugzR34 GeorgeOGeorgeO POPEYEPOPEYE icemakericemaker Listen up fella's, we're in...................

Your garages are booked, you are garages 33-34.

So two groups of 5 at least, currently. I've got friends from NZ coming in my car so will have limited space - unless they decide to take a bike there instead. So shout early if riders need extra seats taken and we'll see what we can do between car drivers.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Good stuff mate. If someone can bring a seat, great, but its not the end of the world. I saw some plastic ones floating about last time so I can knock off one of those. No dramas either way
  14. Sure Mate, will take what i can as extras. Georgie, can you throw some extra seats in?
  15. No worries - will take the 4 I have as well as the small table that was there last time.

Should I bring my small portable fridge to keep the beer/soft drinks cold?
  16. Yes.................. and a leg of lamb, some fresh baguettes, various cheeses, mixed olives, mixed salad, large pork pie, pickles, cutlery and cheesecake.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I'm glad we have the same line of thinking.

Some dancing girls would also go down nicely......
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Isn't my dancing good enough anymore Georgie?
  19. Sorry to break this to you on a public forum but I don't like you in that way at all. Maybe try dancing for LionzLionz - he seems to like posh food and pickles....
    • Funny Funny x 1