Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SMS Last night????????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Sir Skuffy, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Good morning all.

I received a FUUNY SMS last night but accidently deleted it... made me laugh.... Who ever sent it, please PM me.... VEERY FUNNY :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Soooo, who was it????

3. Obviously someone that you have no number for, it wasn't me :p

4. Is it the one about the mate being arrested, ugliest c@nt, cop station one?

... it wasn't me, but I got one too :LOL:

5. Well, it was obviously someone I knew but as I lost my phone a couple of months ago I lost everyones contact so a name never appeared....

6. AHH Skuff, do you have a secret admirer???

7. It was Shane Warne, he's getting desperate now!

8. Well, OK then, the sms said something along the lines of...

"I hear your sex in great and almost as good as your Chilli. Sorry we missed your Chilli"

9. So, yes, I was very surprised to see such a message...... :?

10. Here, have another one. :)

11. What you were surprised to hear that either your sex or chilli was good? :wink:

12. Well, nobody hear knows about my chilli :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. Did I miss the skuffy sex thread?

14. or could it be he dips his tackle in the chillie to attract fish to it ?

now i'll just wait

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

15. Dips into the chilly..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: nice one bob....

16. That's funny Skuff. Wasn't me though. And whoever sent it quoted "we missed it" - Skuffy orgy about to happen as opposed to Foxy orgy?

17. no no no, this is a Foxy orgy, I am taking pics and raising the flag :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

18. I have been informed by a trusted and good friend that my bahaviour is quite flirtatiuos and may mislead people..... Is that is what is happening???? :( :( :(

This does not apply to the guys as I you guys know which one of you I really love :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

19. That is hilarious!!!! You a flirt? Heavens no!!!! Not possible!!!!
    *Thump Sorry, just had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing!

Was his birthday yesterday???

20. was I pissed last night ???? :? :? :?