Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Smartphone Intercom Apps (free and paid)

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Tone2, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I was looking for iPhone apps for an intercom system - ultimately for rider/pillion using one iPhone - but they don't exist. The most promising options IMO use Bluetooth over two devices - a paid app for iPhone (iMoto Intercom, $1.99) and a free one for Android (Motolky). Not sure if anyone has experience with either and I'm sure there are issues with both, but thought I'd pass the info on as a cheap way to get comms.

• Like Like x 1
  2. reviews on the Market show what most of us know already; Motolky works well on some Android phones and not well on others, and varies in quality between versions of Android. Most reviews are positive. Might download it and give it a go....
  3. That's a great idea for rider to rider as well. There are a heap of Push to Talk apps on the Marketplace that seem to go across platform over the 3G network.