Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Small Rain bike covers

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by fangsta, Jul 7, 2009.

1. I am looking for something that may not exist.

Basically a bike sized shower cap. Not looking for a huge unwieldy bike cover, just something small to cover handles, gauges and seat from rain.

Since I can no longer park under cover at work anymore (stupid rules), I'm looking for something light and easy to keep the rain off my bike for 8 hours.

Any ideas?

What do you guys use?

Should I just neglect my bike and leave it in the rain?
  2. One day when I was parking the bike in brisbane a guy on a duc pulled up with a cover folded up that small it was just strapped to the tail for riding.

Was a normal length cover, but it seemed shorter as it didn't go to the ground.

If I see him again and remember about this I will ask him for you
  3. Thanks for the link Zaphod69, I've got one on order now.

I let you know how it works out.

4. Wow, Super quick delivery.

Haven't tested it against the elements yet, but fits bike perfectly, and has a good set of tie downs, which go to under seat, pegs and front blinkers.

Fits in a snug little bag attached, can be hard to squeeze in, I will prob just stuff it into my Ventura seat bag and sort it out when I get home.

$69.95 Delivered. Great price, directly form Andy Strapz

Covaz vs cover

On the Bike