Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Small Cruisy/Learnerish Ride tonight?

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by murchy, Jul 27, 2011.

1. I know there's not really much scheduled for leaners on tonight, but the weather is just so great - I really want to get out for a ride :p

Anyone up for a cruisy ride with me out towards Kinglake? Pace will be pretty slow as I for one am a noob.

Not expecting much interest, but I'll probably end up heading out and company is always fun.

2. dang read this too late. Iv got monday off work planning on doing a ride then if you or anyone is keen

3. damn just started drinking lol, and i didnt read it early, wana go out kinglake thursday night?

4. I'm down, I get home from uni at 5, where do you want to meet up?
    (This Thursday meaning today yeah? haha)

5. What time for the ride? Is 8pm too late?

6. Pity not in qld or I am in too >_<

7. I was hoping to meet up around 7:00 for a 7:30 departure, but I'm willing to do 8. We'll have to settle it by popular demand though, as I'm hoping for someone else to lead the ride - I don't really know many good routes and was just planning to have a bit of a scenic cruise.

8. Guys, Be careful if you are riding in the hills at night as its windy as well.

Ride safe if you guys go for a ride.

9. Gotta wait for the guys to come over to pick up the whitegoods so I dun think I'm able to make it eventhough it postpone to 8pm. Have guys! Shall join you next time. Thanks Murchy for setting it up.

10. Thanks for the heads up!

11. didint read this after lunch time eep, damn, was windy though went riding at 12 and was all over the road supposed to be a nice day tomoz woohoo

12. Yeah I didn't end up heading out haha.
    Did a run along the Yarra Boulevard though and happened to run into the wednesday night intermediate riders - it's a small world.