Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Slow or fast? - you can now stop wondering.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by vic, Dec 13, 2009.

1. From The Age online -www.theage.com.au

2. Re: Slow or fast? - you can now stop wandering.

wandering=wondering? :=-)

Yeah, I saw that and was relieved to see that someone finally knows the answer.

3. Re: Slow or fast? - you can now stop wandering.

That is the dumbest study to ever be conducted. Whoever funded that....omg.... dumb....
  4. Re: Slow or fast? - you can now stop wandering.

"This was another factor contributing to how much pain would be felt on the removal on a bandaid, he said."

FUNNY STUFF there... From my ~2 years of working in a tattoo shop and seeing 100s maybe 1000s of people get tattooed, I know what that other factor is. Different people have different pain tolerances ;)

I read this today and just shook my head and thought one thing. "SLOW NEWS DAY"
  5. Re: Slow or fast? - you can now stop wandering.

I guess it proves that male med students are pussys..

and I wonder if one band-aid puller was female and one was male..

and I wonder if the study would have been better if they used strapping tape or something with a bit more "owwwwwwwww".
  6. Next week: The Loose Baby-teeth, String and Doorknob study!
  7. It's one of lifes greatest mysteries, and finally we have the answer. What a relief!
  8. Try pulling a hair out of your nose, doing it slowly.
  9. Obviously the results have been doctored. Because we all know SPEED KILLS
  10. LOL see men are just weak :p

Besides everyone knows a bandaid will simply FALL off once u have soaked it in warm water for a few minutes...
  11. There is actually a list of the dumbest studies compiled each year.

Here is 2008.... this one is great compared to some of these.