Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Slip on suggestions 08 Bandit

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by reggie, Jul 15, 2009.

1. :?: Looking for a slip on to replace the stock can on my 08 Bandit,I have my eye on a Yoshi RS3 but have trouble finding one at a price I can afford the price can vary by 200 bucks australian how can that happen?
    Yeah bikes and 200 go together these days any Ideas on providers or pipes please.

2. Hi Reggie I got your PM but cannot send PM's at the moment.

If you ask your question here I can answer it, or you can email it to support@bikegearwarehouse.com.au. We will get back to you within 1 hour during business hours.

3. :( hasnt happened yet and I privately e-mailed you too !
    Getting too hard BGW !
    I want the pipe but I think I will take my chances in the USA

4. Hi Reggie and thanks. I just checked our mail server and we have not received your emails. Best of luck with the pipe. Just make sure you get it from a reputable US dealer that is willing to honour the warranty if something happens.

5. If you think its getting too hard, how about picking up the TELEPHONE and calling instead of waiting for a email back.

Buying from the USA has a price advantage but I have had some good and very poor customer service experiences from OS so tread carefully and your homework.

Also why has BGW been allowed to use Netrider as there personal customer service line?? I am all for BGW and what they are offereing but this seems against the T&C's of the site.

6. Venom from Mark Chapman at mcperformance.com.au

7. megacycle? staintune?