Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Slightly broken 94/95 XJ900 Diversion

Discussion in 'Archived' started by FreddyB, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 94/95 Yamaha XJ900 Diversion F/S

Involved in a very low speed bingle a couple of months ago. (Basically a low speed drop) Not on WOVR.

This has been my trusty daily rider for the past 8 or 9 years. I Would fix it but have way too many other bills :(

Cosmetically challenged......
    Broken (i.e. totally crap) faring. Cracked/sc****d engine cover. Scratched (not too bad) muffler. Broken R/F flasher. Tank also decently dinged on top from previous incident. Various scratches/blemishes all over.

Engine has approx 108g k's - still going strong. (Probably overdue for service)

Has Madaz exhaust fitted (No originals) and a touring screen (as well as original included) I also have a spare (RED waiting to be painted black) faring that is in great nick for just such an occasion!

Photos attached. Will/Can certainly send/upload more if requested.

What's it worth? No idea really. $1500 if I'm really lucky? $750?? All offers including lowballs considered :)

Viewing at North Balwyn. If you come and get it before midnight 27/10 you can ride it away - Reg expires that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.