Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Skin graft

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by greenguzzi, Jul 9, 2006.

1. There was a thread here on this forum (it linked to another forum) about a young lassy who fell off the back of a bike when she wasn't wearing any safety gear.

It had pics of her skin grafts and some comments by her. (The comments and pics were actually on another forum.) But the thread on this forum seems to have been deleted.

If someone has the links can they please forward them to me. (PM them to me maybe, don't want it deleted again.)

(No, I don't have a gore fetish - a friend of mine is preparing some motorcycle safety material - I thought he may like to get in contact with this woman.)
  2. hmm, I found it somewhere else as well, away from any forum, but I can't remember where, Steve....
  3. Hi Paul,

Thanks for that. At least I know I didn't imagine it... I'm pretty sure I saw the original link on this forum.