Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SA Skilled Inventory Manager

Discussion in 'Employment' started by DJ666, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 DJ666, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
    Hi Guys

Well I am not looking for myself but for my dad, unfortunately his employment contract was not renewed in November and he has been looking for work since. I would not normally look to somewhere like this for jobs but as they say it's not what you know but who you know and we are starting to get desperate, in a few months a bit more may be lost than just a job.

He has extensive experience in inventory management with his most recent role working for the defence contractor BAE Systems.

Short Skill Summary
    • MS Office
    • MRPII
    • MRP
    • Production Planning
    • Materials Management
    • Supply Chain Management
    • Inventory Management
    • Inventory Control
    • Inventory Analysis
    • Stock Replenishment

More details on his experience can be found on LinkedIn - http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gordon-sharp/55/599/b22/

Edit: We are located in Adelaide but he is searching nationwide
  2. If anyone has anything or knows of anything it would be very much appreciated.
  3. Hey DJ,

I know Southern Health in Vic are looking for someone with inventory control. I cannot post link as my 'stats' are not sufficient.
  4. Thanks for that, I was waiting for a definite before I responded by he has something now, regardless thank you for responding :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.