Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ski, flip, fly, 'chute.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Watching these guys skimming along cliff faces and along the ridge-line at well over 150km/h makes me think one thing.
    We are a bunch of whimps :?

Their life is hit or miss....... Either miss the cliff face or hit it and die..... :shock:
  2. @ 3:23

"Duuuuuuuude.....that was sik....!!!!111"

Now why did I anticipate some yank saying that? :LOL:

As for the vid...holy crap, I had some serious vertigo just watching it in front of the PC. I'd shit myself in that situation. :shock: :shock: :shock:
  3. Don't they serve coffee in that part of the world?
  4. Awesome. Just awesome.

Loved the little flips they were doing mid flight.

But yeah, you'd want to have all of your affairs in order before taking up such a sport. Doesn't seem like it would take much of an error to meet your maker.

Great video! Thanks for sharing.
  5. Holy shit!

Just holy shit!
  6. One of the words they described jumping of cliffs was "bored" these men are insane.
  7. :shock:

I have to do that!

Flying till your trousers go brown:LOL:
  8. That looks like more fun than you can poke a stick at. I wouldn't be taking it that low, or close to cliff faces, but I'd love to try one of those wingsuits.
  9. Thats just incredible, i want 1
  10. I need to try that!!!!
    That is ridiculous!!
    EVEREST here i come
  11. Unfreakinbelievable!!!!
  12. :shock: +1 to that... that looks sweeeeet...
  13. That seriously made me miss my skydiving days :(

Thanks for the clip Loz
  14. no shots of them landing! :? why is that??? :twisted:
  15. But can he ride a motorbike?

Very cool, I'd go....... :cool:
  16. Is this same vid Azz posted on FB?
    I pressume the squirel flying suits comes with option nappy pouch in the cabouse :butt:
    That looks like the most fun you could possibly have next to whacking lots of pharmaceutacal opiates :shock:
    WHAT AN ABSOLUTE :woot: keniva go :LOL:
  17. Yep Yep... That's my fault :grin:

Got so excited from Loz's post that I told Azz he had to watch it. but because I had closed the netrider thread he tought I had just got it off some random site.