Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sitting on the boys....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by CharlieBrown, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Guys,

I've just had a day of continuosly sitting on my two best buds. It seemed that no matter how much preperation I made before getting on the bike at least one was in danger of being pancaked...

The people in the cars behind me at the lights must of had a feild day watching me rearrage to no avail!

Anybody discovered a sure fire remedy for this one or is it just something you've got to suck up for a day and deal??

Yours sincerely,
  2. do you mean riding with two friends that were nearly squished in traffic?
    im cofused with the lingo :?
    if so, yer, suck it up and deal with it.....then tell 'em they're kahnts over beer, have a quick fight, then more beer, and you will again find peace in your world :)
    edit- :rofl:
    i get it, i get it!
    but still, post above still applies :LOL:
  3. Ahhhh, the joys of having your man tonsils suffer from a case of scrotum tautification. Sadly, there appears to be no known cure for this terrible and sometimes fatal condition. I've been told that wearing a cup/box can help, but a) I know of no piece of plastic large enough and b) The pressure of the box on the surrounding area may be pretty painful anyway.

If it gets super bad, just pull over, jump off and give passing motorists a quick show. Jump back on when your kids have been sat down in each corner and told to behave themselves.
    Good Luck!
  4. The indentations either side of the tank are there for a reason :)

5. Learn to suck em back up, Ninja style.

Regards, Andrew.
  6. A quiet room, a VCR and a box of tissues may ease the tension.
  7. I still don't know why fuel tanks are shaped like this:

Instead of this:

I mean, cater for ladies, sure - but the majority of riders are male.
  8. :rofl: :rofl:
  9. Lycra boxers are your friend. They keep things out of harms way and they cater for those with more to protect than some.
  10. There's another idea for Ktulu's Motorcycle Accessories range...tank pads with custom moulded extended ghoulie protector.
  11. I'm feeling horribly inadequate right now. I scoot up and down the seat, throw my ass from side to side, and land pretty big jumps sometimes very poorly..... but I've never hurt my boys.

Perhaps you're not scared enough when you ride? Suck 'em up a bit? :p
  12. Trade in for a Yamaha SZR660:

But seriously, shop around carefully for good supportive jocks, that's what saves me from most of the hassle.
  13. Skins are the answer.
  14. Tight, tanga style jox, not boxers
  15. Dunno what's wrong with you blokes...I toss one over my left shoulder and one over the right...The trousermeister goes down my leg, where he can sneak a breathe of fresh air out the bottom of my pants leg if he needs to... :p

Seriously...good jocks is the easiest way... :)
  16. perhaps you need to ride when its colder??