Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sissy bars...

Discussion in 'Cruisers' at netrider.net.au started by mischiefmaka, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Are they bike/brand specific?
    Them seem to be listed that way and i cant seem to find any for an Intruder, is there another model that will suit my bike and if so where is the best place to find one?

2. Try bibblebars.com.au they might be able to help, otherwise try the stickies in this section on after market stuff.

3. Thanks Rod ;)

4.  Top
  5. Sheesh thats a bit of coin and thats b4 postage!
    Ive never purchased anything outside of Aus b4...

Geez maybe ill have to live with the backpack option, or maybe find some way of strapping a bag to the back of the seat...

Thanks for finding me the link tho Kreuzer ;0 much appreciated

6. It might be worth making a quick call to the boys at Mick Hone Suzuki (here in Melbourne) to see if they can help you out. I know they deal with after market racks which are often cheaper than genuine plus they are a good mob to deal with.

7. I had an Intruder and used Willie x saddle bags, just put them under the seat and tie down on either side, also found they protect the side of the bike if dropped. Still have them if your interested PM me, they are genuine imitation leather and waterproof.