Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Single? Heres the reason!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by es, Mar 18, 2006.

1. http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46228

2. there's a website that you can list potential partners, their good and bad points...
    can't think of the name of it.
  3. might be a slight obsessive compulsive disorder would explain his single ness?

pickup line: "will you go out with me? cos i've been studying you for days and days and your profile DEFINATELY fits the profile i have described for myself... yet if you say no... then this is exactly what they want to happen... ... .... WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!!! TELL ME!!!"

*girl runs off screaming*
  4. I like the onion...

Seriously, the shower's the best place to think in the house (some would argue it's the throne room, but I do not), she probably had an epiphany and realised he's just a fat, balding, ugly, neurotic nut-case of a man.
  5. Maybe he has a small....
  6. Scooter LOL :)
  7. brain?

the guy sounds like someone i know - the reason he cant suceed in a relationship now is cos he is still totally obsessed with the girl who dumped him two years ago. he cant accept that she realised he was a neurotic arse and ditched him before the ties got any deeper. congrats to her and hope she got a restraining order out on him!
  8. Come on people, stop taking the article so seriously. It isn't supposed to be, its from "the onion", a satirical website.

9. *points to say_wat*... its about you!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Nah, I think the guys right, it's just a huge con against him.
    I expect the President authorised it on behalf of the Alien Overlords...you do know about the Overlords don't you?
  11. Ladies and Gentleman; Give it up for Steven Mother F'in Hawking over here :roll:

No one was taking it seriously and thanks for the heads up on the onion dude.