Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Singapore / Malaysia

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by The duke, Sep 13, 2008.

1. I'm heading to Malaysia shortly for the Sepang Motogp. Doing a few days in KL and Singapore whilst I am there. Does anyone know of any good motorcycle accessories shops in either place? I plan on picking up a new jacket.

2. yes PM sent, and you will be surprise at how much we are overcharge here
  3. Specs, is the store you know of in singapore or KL?
    I'm heading to vietnam & cambodia in a few weeks with a few days in KL on the way home...wouldn't mind doing the same
  4. its in Singapore mate
  5. Cant seem to send you PM.

So i will just post up here

Regina Specialties
    No152 Jalan Besar
    Coyuco Building
    #01-01 Singapore 208870
    Tel: +6562955449

Chong Aik International
    46 Desker Road Singapore 209577
    Tel: +6562922532

There are many other motorcycle accessory stores around that area, just ask the local bikers at those two shops above as i dont have the addresses.
  6. Bugga...not goin to Singapore.
    Cheers Anyway matey
  7. Regina has lots of gear - boots, gloves, jackets, helmets, etc. Their sister store around the corner sells parts
    Lim Ah Boy,
    23 Kelantan Lane #01-03
    Singapore 208642
    tel. 62967914
    It is amazing to see what they stock in that small shop.

Chong Aik also has lot of nice stuff, like Shoei helmets at half the price from what you pay here.

Another store worth visiting is:
    161 Lavender St #01-12,
    Singapore 338750,
    Tel: (+65) 6336 1126,
    KB Industrial Building
    10 Kaki Bukit Rd 1 #01-08
    Singapore 416175
    Tel: (+65) 6844 0792
    Buy yourself a RS Taichi DryMaster rain suit from them. It is brilliant.
  8. Nice!!

Does KB Industrial Building have RS Taichi gear? I only know of the shop that's off the RS Taichi site:

10 KAKI BUKIT ROAD 1 #01-08 416175 SINGAPORE

I went to the store listed on the RS Taichi site in Bangkok, and it was pretty good. Got RS Taichi black jacket, over 1k AUD, want to get leather pants as well.

Anyone know any good stores in KL??