Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Simpsons Quotes

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by davidp1984, Nov 14, 2009.

1. I know that there are just too many to say your favourite, but at this moment my favourite would have to be Professor Frink trying to get the attention of a whole heap of nerds in a lecture hall. After several attempts he yells out 'PI IS EXACTLY THREE' which leads to shocked gasps. He then follows that with an apology for saying it but it needed to be done or something to that effect anyway.

So... I thought it would be pretty cool for everyone to write their favourite Simpsons quote.

And if you don't like the Simpson don't bother writting on here as whatever you have to say is utter nonsesense.
  2. Anything Duffman says, but Homer's "Where's the 'any' key?" when he had a computer at home is hard to top...
  3. In the ep where Mr. Bush snr. moves in across the road...

Homer: (Lying in his hammock watching Santa's Little Helper chase after Bush and his fellow joggers) ...You could say he's barking up the wrong bush...

Homer's Brain: There you go Homer, the cleverest thing you'll ever say and nobody else heard it.

Homer: ...D'OH!
  4. Wedding day.... more like.... deading day.

Rainier Wolfcastle
  5. Lisa eating a curry cooked by Apu:

"I can see through time..."
  6. "to alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"
    Homer raising a toast.
  7. Religion: Homer Simpson: Famous Simpsons Quotes
    I'm having the best day of my life, and I owe it all to not going to Church!

Religion: Homer Simpson: Famous Simpsons Quotes
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Religion: Homer Simpson: Famous Simpsons Quotes
    I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?
  8. I guess we know who googled Simpsons quotes. :p
  9. Ralph Wiggum: "Me fail English, that's unpossible!"

Homer: "I hope I didn't brain my damage."
  10. the one in my sig
  11. But Dad, you're a very old man, and old people are useless.

Homer no function beer well without.

If the Bible has taught us anything - which it hasn't - it's that girls should stick to girl's sports like hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing and such and such.
  12. The whole 'Whacking Day' episode :LOL:.
  13. Oh there is just so many,

Homer , I take a whisky drink, I take a chocolate drink, and when i need a pee, i use the kitchen sink

But you can't beat this from the movie , so much so Nadeen has NEVER watched it but can sing it just as good as me and the kids, and I love it when it gets stuck in her head and she mutters it half the day

Does whatever a SPIDER PIG does

Can he swing

From a web

No he cant

He's a pig

He is a SPIDER PIG!!

14. Marge's samplers in the movie are not obvious, but classic Groening humour.

At home she's stitching "Home Sweet Home", when the dome is lowered it changes to "Dome Sweet Dome" and when they move to Alaska it changes again, to "Nome Sweet Nome".
  15. tramampoline!
  16. Ralph Wiggum; "My dog's nose tastes funny..."
  17. nana nana nana nana leaderrr
  18. When homer is trying to get the letter back from the post office of insults he sent mr burns.
    (homer) Hello i'm mr burns i believe you have a package for me?
    (postal worker) ok mr burns i just need to know your 1st name?
    (homer) I don't know
    :LOL: just was a pure homer stuff up
  19. "Operator! Give me the number for 911!"
    "Sweet Merciful Crap!"
    "I felt a surge of power, like god must feel, when he's holding a gun."