Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sidi Vertigo Corsa's Warranty

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by synrgy, Sep 16, 2009.

1. About 6 month ago i purchased a pair of sidi vertigo corsas from bikebiz in parra.

The last few months the left boot has started to prick me in the front left hand side of my foot, causing pain when riding & walking the small distance to where ever im going. It seems like there is a screw or something protruding out from the inside, but when i put my hand in i cant feel anything.

I paid approx 600 for the boots, so dont want to have to feel pain when riding or walking a little.

The right boot is perfectly fine no issues whatsoever.

What are my chances with warranty ? anyone have any ideas or know about their warranty policy ?
  2. Call them and explain the issue the same way you did to us, i would think that they would try their best to sort the issue out, the only problem might be the 6 months

3. But the warranty is 1 yr i think...

Ive put up with the pain for a few months, but i dont think i should have too with boots that are $600.

Ill see what they have to say..
  4. Give them a call, just be polite get more that way.

Sounds like it is wearing to fast etc. Not something that should really be happening.
  5. How did you get on with this?

I have the EXACT same problem with the same boots.