Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Sidi & Gaerne boots

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' started by ricardo68, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I have the following pairs of boots free to whoever wants them. They are both in ok condition but are not flash by any means. They would probably suit a newer rider getting started with limited funds. I was going to give them to the salvos but thought I'd give back to this great website!

Gaerne Aqua Tec size 43. Fit is spot on. They are waterproof and are quite nice for touring. They have untouched toe sliders. They have a split on the shifter pad which has been dodgily glued back together with shoe goo.

Sidi B2 size 46. Fits like a skinny 45. I had an extra sole in them and they were quite nice for my 43 size feet. The sliders have been worn down to nothing and in fact into the leather. Again shoe goo to the rescue.

Pickup Surry Hills. No posting. First in best dressed! One pair only per Netrider.

2. I would love the Sidi pair only issue is I can't get to you till at least next week as I have to buy a new bike sometime this week:/
  3. Only Gaernes left now!! Managed to test them in this wet weather and they are holding up fine :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.