Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sidi B2

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by gzige, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Thinking of getting a pair of Sidi B2 Gortex boots.
    Looking for comments from people that have them, regarding sizing.
    How do they compare to normal shoe sizing and or other Sidi boot sizing?
    I've got an old pair of Sidi boots (Black Rain ?) in a size 45 that fit realy well, just wondering if the B2 s would be similar.

2. Only way you'll know is to go to a store who stocks them and try them out.
  3. I wear a size 12 work boot/trainer but had to order size 14 Sidi road boots...
  4. Yeah, I know the best way to find out if to try them on, but I cann't do that, thats why I 'm asking here.

Bluefreak, so was that a size 48 you got?
  5. iv got a euro 47/uk 12/us 12.5

My regular shoes are probably a 12
  6. my sidi vertigos feel about half a size smaller than all my other shoes/boots, if that makes sense to you
  7. Eu49/UK13.5/US14/Jap30
  8. My Sidi B2's are larger than my normal shoe/boot size. Best to try them on! :) .. or get really thick socks!!.... lol
  9. Had a pair of SIDI discoveries for 18 months - they have been around Oz, over the himalayas, and are my commuting boot of choice.

Feel secure and snug - really solid fasteners.
    waterproof - tested thru snow and melting glaciers and water (almost) to the top of the boot - and I still have dry feet.

Soles dont look worn, despite 25,000 klm of use.

Would recommend them to anyone.