Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sideswiped by a cage

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by the mole, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Yep, I was in a right turn lane about to make the turn when a Camry driver decided she'd rather like to be where I was, so she just came on over.
    Luckily I had the appropriate protective gear, I was driving a 4 ton bus, towing a trailer. I guess she just didn't see it???????????????
    Must have been embarrassed as she took off up the highway. All she left me was a bit of blue paint.
    Be careful out there, people!

2. She just drove off?

Didn't stop to give details etc?

Did you get her rego?
  3. I couldn't stop in the middle of the road, so I completed the right turn and looked in the mirrors to see if she'd stopped on the highway or followed me around the turn, but she'd shot through. I didn't see the plate at all. I think most of the impact was on my front wheel, and those big nuts would have taken a good bite out of the duco!
  4. Hopefully the idiot will learn to headcheck. That's a pretty low act though, to hit and run like that.

I hope your car didn't get any real damage. As for her, she deserves a decent repair bill.
  5. Camry driver, nuff said.
  6. ...how in the f*ck did she not see you???........ :shock:
  7. motorcyclists are ALWAYS hard to see
  8. *LOL*... even in a 4 ton bus... towing a trailer!!!.....
  9. Try again

This is probably her number plate
  10. ^^ haha, i have a feeling that was his point