Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shun Smokers

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by stewy, Oct 19, 2005.

1. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=67795

well sorry guys, but i guess i won't be seeing too many of you in the future.... well maybe 3 or 4, but the rest of you chimmeys have fun :LOL: :p :LOL:

2. I have read the article and it is not conclusive :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It says "likely"..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. uuhhh hhhuuhhh :roll:
  4. Duh, since when has smoke of any sort been anything other than harmful, not just to asthmatics?!
  5. Exactly.......

I have never seen any harmful effects of smoking.... :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. I would stongly suggest that asthmatics should shun any transport that uses combustion engines. Not only driving but being in the general location of an operating car could be fatal. :shock:

Come to think of it, factory smoke could also hurt them. :shock: Mabey they could move somewhere that hasn't yet seen any industrial development. Any asthmatics who want to avoid anything that might not be good for them, would possibly feel more comfortable, wandering in a remote Africal jungle. :roll:

And if they're going, the anti-smoking lobby can fcuk off with them! :evil:

Jesus, haven't these researchers got anything better to do? :roll: Why don't they campers not to light campfires in case asthmatics are bushwalking? :roll:
  7. we've only got until july in pubs and clubs don't we? i reckon they should have smokers only pubs etc. fcuk everyone else. then everyone would start smoking cause the people that have friends that smoke would only go to those pubs to be with there mates etc. then the whole system would collapse.
  8. I hate people that smoke, drive 4x4's, eat meat and break the law on both bikes and cars.... people who tear up the roads and the bush, that kill their own dinner with their bare hands and eat their meat medium rare....... I hate people that love guns and fast bikes and nasty girls..... I hate people who .................... Hang on, I must hate me.....

Why, I'M AN ASSWHOLE.......
  9. thats skuffy now your getting the idea... and yes it's sometime next year that smoking in clubs will be banned..... to bad it wasn't about 5 years when i lived their
  10. You cant ban us......You can yell at us, you can shun us, you can even look nastily at us.... But, we are the true cowboys.... We, the last of the Malboro smoking Bike riders are what you all want to be.... Tough, mean and nasty....

Now, does someone know how to get ride of an ingrown hair, it is killing me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. suffer in yer undies all you smokers that havn't bothered quitting yet :p

i would have cared a couple of years ago, but now that it doesn't effect me, i dont give a rats arse :LOL: the do gooders can wipe out tobacco for all i care, as long as there are still plenty of peanuts to go with my beer, i'm happy :D
  12. hopefully the last of the poor spellers too :LOL: :p
  13. Well, cant be perfect... :LOL: :LOL:

So, still want to come along for a ride on the back of the bike..... :shock: Promise not to smoke :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. hahaha.. yeah heard you can't get them to smoke....
  15. Ouch... nice one Stewy

But, they do tend to smoke afterward. even the non smokers :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. I once saw an ad for a device that let you smoke a joint while cruising down the hiway on your bike.
  17. Smoking a joint :shock: :roll: :p :p :p :p

Coconuts.... Give them time, peanuts will also be banned..... Oil remember.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  18. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Except these do-good, nancy pants, "we know whats good for you", "I'll push my views down your throat till you gag" @-holes will turn their attention to alcoholic drinks once they kill off smokes.

And where will the gum'nt recoup the missing tax dollars from :?

Maybe Mr "Eisner of the University of California, San Francisco " should leave that place if he's worried about breathing some toxins with his air.

I've never smoked, but very few of the people I hang around with who do smoke have caused me concern, only one complete turd has ever blown smoke directly at me. Even he stopped doing it after I butted it out on his forehead.

No-one should be banned from anywhere for smoking, just put in some decent ventilation and she's apples. IMHO mobile phones in pubs/eateries are a far bigger pain in the butt.

19. Be a man scuffy. :roll: Cut it out with a hunting knife. :LOL:
  20. Na, we need to keep the smokers. Just keep upping their taxes gradually, so they can support the rest of us. ;)