Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Show us your Length!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by _joel_, Dec 7, 2007.

1. go to maps.google.com.au and plot your plans for mondays commute to work.
    bet ya cant beat mine! :LOL:
    click for map
    wont leave much time for road-makin' :shock:

2. damn joel, your definately taking the long way round, wouldn't it be quick to go up thru canberra out urriara road throught to wee jasper instead? 180km opposed to 244km :shock:

you suck :p hope you doing it on the bike :grin:
  3. :LOL:
    if only i only had to visit wee jasper!
    got a job in cooma, tumut, wee jasper, and binalong.
    i will need redbull :LOL:
  4. ah bugger that, you need some pulses, vodka and guarana talk about a buzz, party all night on that sh!t :LOL:
  5. A mate has a farm at wee jasper ,and looking at your maps I then used the satalite to see it from the air and bloody hell its big :shock: .

Tar Nothingham road for me will ya I don't have me jeep any more and don't think my hyundai will hold together on the dirt. :LOL:

Hey James I got your PM :grin:
  6. hyundai i thought you had a corolla sled

so your in? i will text you next week to let you know more details
  7. NAA its a Hyundai with full body skirts and mags mate it's like fully sick and stuff. :p .

And I'm in :grin: ,shaz just got home and I asked her and she mubbled yeah sure ,don't know if she will remember but. :LOL: :LOL:
  8. haha one of those weekends is it? :LOL:
  9. :grin:
    Well I guess that probably seems like a long trip to a mexican (look at me in QLD a year and I'm already baggin' fellow southerners! :oops: shame on me!)

Anyoo I can bet that easy peasy!!! On Monday I ride the Zed to work (only 15mins) get dropped off in the company car to the airport (3mins) take a light plane (1.1/2 hrs) a taxi (20mins) then a 30,000 tonne Cargo Ship (3hrs) out at sea to a larger (usually around 150,000 tonne) Cargo Ship, then walk across a zinc feeder to the other Cargo Ship! And all for about 1 hours work!
    Then back across the zinc feeder to the cargo ship, wait for the unload (around 6 hours, if nothing goes wrong) then begin the journey back.

So what do you think? Do I win :grin: :shock: :p hehehe
  10. Today's Commute

started early, and already knocked off :cool:
    cobargo, nelligen, majors creek, mogo :grin:

i need to see it plotted on google maps to make a decision :LOL: :p
  11. Ok Joel, here it is, with my very limited technical ability (sorry about the ah link :oops:
    Couldn't continue the journey out to sea, :( but after the last point i go 30mile north out to sea - and then back again! :grin: :LOL:
    hehe Come on dont I get a prize or something?

really long link that joel fixed!