Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Show us your key holder

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by kma_jg, Jan 1, 2011.

1. It would be nice to see the different and unique key holders. What does yours look like?

This is mine

2. Blue balls? Clearly, you ride your bike too often.
  3. This is what I have:

4. I like your style, Holster (y)
  5. no, you wouldn't get in trouble because it isn't a knife, even if it looks like one when closed
  6. Seems you're correct. The Weapons Prohibition Act dealing with *possession* defines prohibited flick-knives as those devices concealing a blade or spike.

Keep in mind an assault with one of these items will likely lead to ABH or GBH charges, self defense could also be taken beyond reasonable force too...

Basically being found with one of these will cause unwanted attention.
  7. but your teenage neighbours will think you're TEH AWSUMZ!!
  8. Yeah, I won't be getting one because of the ridiculous view of it from the cockpit.

This is what I see now:
    Wouldn't be able to see anything with the switchblade.. If I had a bike with an out of the way ignition....
    The key hanging off the loop is my key for the Griplock and hidden from view is a

Mine glows red to match the bike
  9. They're only good for yank bikes anyway, as they dont have any security in the keys like most bikes do in Australia
  10. ...that unwanted attention.
  11. I don't get it.
  12. #15 Rusti_GotRage, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    It's a replica to the tags they have on aircraft and aircraft munitions which must be removed prior to the aircraft taking off.

Kinda cool actually... :)
  13. This is mine, was given to me from my sister after her trip to japan.

14. Girlfriend found this hidden in a market stall.

15. I've gone for the low-tech solution:

I also have a red cable-tied key for my red bike :wink:

16. This works a treat. I can tuck the other keys into the pouch when I'm riding. That way they won't scratch the area around the ignition.
    Thanks dad!

Attached Files:

• keys.
      File size:
      39.3 KB
  17. Pulled this little leather beauty off the spare key for my '87 BMW 325e, it's neat, compact and keeps the other keys from scratching the ignition surrounds... looks pretty smart too I reckon :D