Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shot in the iPod

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by incitatus, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Sounds painful :wink:

Seriously, is there any way an ipod could fend off a bullet? *toddles off to check urban legends*

edit: Sorry that sounds really cynical ~ I'm no cynic, I choose to believe :grin:
  2. Next time I get 4hrs out of a full charge I'll try it myself. Love the mini otherwise.
  3. So even at gunpoint it won't let you get your mp3's back off the damn thing?

/not surprised.

/never buying an iPod until you don't require iTunes to use the prick.
  4. snip
  5. thats still not going to stop people thinking its bulletproof haha , i see a new ipod marketing campain already...
  6. Why was the D!ck listening to music in a potential battlezone?
    Oh well they don't breed em to bright over there...
  7. It's alright, it was the USMC issued I-pod with only the soundtracks to "Platoon", "Apocalypse Now" and "Black Hawk Down" programmed in... :LOL:
  8. I don't read content ~ I only read headlines and look at pictures :wink: :p
  9. Is it possible he was actually listening to "lips of an angel" by Hinder and tried to kill HIMSELF?
    Fcuking septics carrying ipods on patrol. No wonder so many of the dumb asses are getting toasted over there.... :roll:
  10. Alright fine, Inci! You got me! :(

They wouldn't sell me an iPod - apparently I don't have "it", to properly own an iPod.

I think my glasses frames aren't black and thick enough, I don't have a stylish goatee, and my hair is all the same colour.

Sure, they judged me, but at least now I can aspire...

11. The full story with the soldier quoted indicates he wasnt listening to it while on patrol he was just wearing it.
    when he got back to barracks to listen to it nothing happened so he had a look at it then discovered it was damaged.