Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Short Notice Ride TONIGHT ...Port Melb to RYE

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Taz, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Hey Folks,

I am meeting a few riders at Port Melbourne at 7pm tonight at
    the end of Beach St / or also known as Beaconsfield Pde (where the Tassy Ferry comes in - next to Rex Hunt's Fish Shop Pt Melb) and we are heading off for a leisurely ride to RYE to the American Memorabilia Bike Shop (it will be closed but I need to drop something off there ...
    ie .. any excuse for a ride)

The getting back to Pt Melb part is open, as people can peel off
    and head to where ever. I will be heading part way back and then turning off toward Belgrave.

If you would like to come along then please just turn up for
    depart time of 7pm ish. :)

Taz 0415 487655

nb .. did try to post this about 10 times today but it just did'nt make it .. hope it does'nt appear 10 times tomorrow :-(

2. Couldn't be him...he's been banned from the hallway after the last burn-out :p
    ...and check out all those deep gouges in the door jambs about midthigh-height...cutting corners again, the bugga.
    Going across there on the weekend with a welder to fit the anti-flip-bars :D

3. Yeah, I checked he was ok as soon as I noticed the forum was down again, but no, he hasn't managed to stack the crutches :p But he has copped lots of "Is it fixed Yet????" through out the afternoon :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: