Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Short Notice Ride Sat 14th June

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by kwaker1K, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Sorry for the short notice but I am organising a ride to Mt Macedon and Kyneton,Woodend etc.
    The Meet Point is
    Sunbury Hungry Jacks on the corner of Horne Street and Gap road. at 12pm Midday.
    The ride will probably take 2 to 3 hours in total.
    Everyone is welcome,just meet us at the meet point.
    Hope to see you there.

2. I rode up through there last weekend, was quite nice, especially the road out of mt macedon.

Have a good ride, I have to work.

3. Hey Peter...

I have to see how much I get done this morning, but I was looking at the bike longingly as I had my coffee 20 mins ago.

If I am there I am in!

Cheers, Mike

4. Cool Mac Man Mike it looks like there will be 6 to 8 bikes we are probably going to do the Mt Macedon,Lancefield,Heathcote loop and finish through Wildwood near the airport.

5. Thanks for leading a great ride Pete, and well done on the offroading!

Best of luck with the back op...

:)

6. 8 bikes went with very short notice.That made for a great day.There was a bit of drizzle near Mt Macedon but that wasn't going to stop us.Those Corsa Diablos aren't too good on wet grass or wet roads either.If you like doing wheel spinning donuts they're pretty good but. :LOL:
    Thanks to all of the riders that turned up,it was a good group. :cool:

7. Thanks for organising the ride today Peter, it was a great run. Even the weather wasn't so bad in the end and it was a good group to ride with. Looking forward to doing some of those roads again some time in the future.

8. Thanks for leading Pete.

And Gilligan you ASSHOLE! Your Gixxer flicked stones at my head which have chipped the paint on my helmet. :censored:

9. Good to see that the stones hit exactly where I was aiming for Horse :grin:

10. You're cruising for a bruisin'!

11. your following not leading, only your own fault snotty :p